Why you need to listen to the Get Rich Slow Finding Words episode with Rin Hamburgh
From social media posts to websites, every business today needs to write copy. But it’s not always easy to get right.
Finding the right words can make the difference between attracting loyal fans who are happy to buy from and rave about your business… and going unnoticed and unloved. Or attracting the wrong people who are difficult and don’t really value what you do.
To help you understand how to write copy that really showcases what you do, and helps you nurture people through to sales, professional writer and founder of an award-winning copywriting agency, Rin Hamburgh shares her advice with us in our latest episode of podcast Get Rich Slow.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why ‘buy now’ and ‘add to cart’ are psychologically very different
- The three things you need to know before you write your copy
- Why people don’t ready content from the top to the bottom, and what they do instead
- What the REAL job of your website homepage is
- Where to place your calls to action
- Why you need to remember WIIFM when writing
- What your headlines and subject lines need to do
- How to write for ‘scanners’
- How to get content and headline ideas from Google
- Why you need to check your content’t performance, and what to measure
Listen to Finding Words with Rin Hamburgh now
You can listen to the Finding Words episode of the Get Rich Slow podcast with Rin Hamburgh here now!