Why you need to listen to the Get Rich Slow Authentic PR episode with Amanda Fitzgerald
How can you reach new customers and make your brand famous, without spending a penny on marketing? Easy – do your own PR!
Sadly though, for most of us doing our own business PR is far from easy. But one woman who has not only worked out how to get her own business in the press, but has since established herself as an expert at helping others with their PR is Amanda Fitzgerald.
We wanted to learn Amanda’s secrets, so we invited her on for an episode of Get Rich Slow. And she certainly delivered! Listen to this Get Rich Slow podcast episode to discover:
- The four things you absolutely need to DIY your PR
- What needs to be in your PR toolkit – and how to send it to journalists
- An easy way to find PR opportunities on Twitter
- Amanda’s seven minutes daily PR method
- How many words your email subject line needs to have – and an ingenious tip for writing it
- How to make a journalist’s job really easy for them (and increase your chances of getting featured)
- Why you should never screenshot and share your press stories (and what to do instead)
- And a REALLY brazen PR tip… if you’re brave enough to try it!
Listen to Authentic PR with Amanda Fitzgerald
If you’re curious to learn how you can get covered in the press, this is absolutely the episode for you. And you can listen to the Authentic PR episode of the Get Rich Slow podcast with Amanda Fitzgerald here now!