Discover how to build your self-confidence in our newest Get Rich Slow podcast episode
Love to feel and act with more confidence? Find out why what you really need is greater self-esteem – and how to increase yours.
Imagine what you could achieve if you just had more confidence? Well the good news is we can all boost our self-confidence with the right insights and strategies. And that’s just what we learn in the latest episode of the Get Rich Slow podcast with licensed and accredited therapist Sally Baker.
Sally explains the difference between self-confidence and self-esteem and reveals:
- Why our confidence today is connected to our childhood
- But why the last 14 days are so important
- Why treating self-esteem is less about therapy and more about mathematics
- The difference between internal and external locus of control – and which you want
- How to switch your locus of control and increase your self-esteem
- How the game show Family Fortunes can help change the way you feel
- How to stop being a catastrophic thinker
- Why faking it until you make it doesn’t work – and what does
Listen to Self-Confidence with Sally Baker now
You can listen to the Self-Confidence episode of the Get Rich Slow podcast with Sally Baker here now!