How can you ‘productise’ your offering, to help more people and make more money?
What if, rather than working on individual client projects, you could scale your business and help dozens or hundreds of clients simultaneously with a single product?
And what if, by doing so, you not only gave your clients a better service, but made more money in less time too?
That’s exactly the aim of productisation. And to find out how it works, and how you can productise your offering, we spoke to Julia Chanteray for an episode of the Get Rich Slow podcast.
Julia Chanteray is a productisation expert and one of the UK’s leading business coaches with over 20 years’ experience.
In this episode we cover:
- What productisation is, and why it is so important
- What kind of business can productise their offering
- What makes a good ‘products’, and why
- How you can get started on productising your offering
- Some of the biggest mistakes businesses make when trying to productise
- Julia’s top three tips for successful productisation
Listen to Productisation with Julia Chanteray now
You can listen to the Productisation episode of the Get Rich Slow podcast with Julia Chanteray here now!