Why we all need to practice intentional choice, and how to do it
How much control do we really have over our life? And what can we do to help ourselves if we aren’t happy with it?
In this episode of the Get Rich Slow podcast we speak to coach, trainer, speaker and author Andréa Watts about the importance and power of intentional choice, and how we can all practice it, even if we believe we have no options.
Andréa Watts is the first specialist in coaching with collage. She is the founder of UnglueYou® and coach, trainer and speaker at her business.
Andréa holds positions of Honorary Lecturer at City, University of London (Organisational Psychology Department), and was the Coaching in Context module lead at Birkbeck University on the Coaching Psychology Programme.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this podcast episode:
- How collaging her feelings led Andrea to leave her job – and create a new form of therapy
- What ‘intentional choice’ means, and why it is so important
- What micro choices are, and why they can be vital when we feel we have no control
- How a simple reframe can help you to feel differently about your life
- Why we have more power over our experience of our life than we think
- What happens if we DON’T make choices for ourselves
Listen to Intentional Choice with Andréa Watts
If you interested in learning more about how to have more influence over your life (even if it feels like you are trapped right now) listen to the Intentional Choice episode of the Get Rich Slow podcast with Andréa Watts here now!