How can you be a MORE successful social media manager?
Ever wondered what it would be like to work as a social media manager? Or already working with clients but love tips to help you charge more and find more work?
- Why it is common for social media managers to undercharge, and how to avoid falling into this trap
- Why you shouldn’t tell your social media client your hourly rate
- Why it should be a red flag if a potential client tries to negotiate with you
- Why you don’t need to be good at tech to be a social media manager
- Why social media management can be a good career for introverts
- How to work out your social media niche, and how to find clients
- How to demonstrate value to your clients so they love you right from the start
Listen to Social Media Career with Rachel Green
If you want to earn more money working as a social media manager, this is the episode for you. And you can listen to the Social Media Career episode of the Get Rich Slow podcast with Rachel Green here now!