What does it take to grow a financially profitable, heart-led business that stands the test of time?
What does it really take to grow a financially profitable, heart-led business over time? One woman who knows is Katie Phillips from The School of Self Love.
Katie left a glamorous career in sports events and corporate hospitality to work for herself, but the journey hasn’t always been smooth.
Today Katie is happily married, financially comfortable and professionally fulfilled. But along the way she’s learned many valuable lessons, which she shares with us in our Get Rich Slow podcast episode on Patient Business.
Here’s what we covered in the episode:
- Why Katie gave up a glamorous career in sports events and corporate hospitality to work for herself.
- How her business started out creating artwork from affirmations, and why a pitch to John Lewis made her realise that, as successful as she was, this wasn’t what she wanted to do.
- Why you can’t create and serve people from a place of real love and passion if you’re wondering how you’re going to pay the bills.
- How Katie made a pact with herself when she finally realised she wanted to be a coach.
- And how finally finding love as a single mum helped Katie find her true calling.
- Why the book Profit First was a game changer for Katie, and how that helped lead to financial security
Listen to Patient Business with Katie Phillips
If you are curious about how you grow a successful business over time, and what the ups and downs of the journey can look like, listen to the Patient Business episode of the Get Rich Slow podcast with Katie Phillips here now!