Share your story
Want to share your story on Talented Ladies Club? Find out how you can appear on our site and reach as many as 60,000 readers a month.
Every Friday we interview an inspiring woman (or man) to demonstrate just how many amazing ways there are to use your passion, skills and experience to do something you love. The idea is to get a balance between sharing your story and promoting what you do, and inspiring and enabling others through your experience and advice.
We interview everyone from celebrities, bestselling novelists and well-known business figures, to single mum chutney makers! And we’d love to share your story too.
Send us your interview
Due to the volume of requests we get, we are usually unable to interview you over the phone. Instead, we ask you to write your interview and submit it to us.
To get an idea of the kind of questions we like, please read through some of our existing interviews. Here’s a sample of the sort of things we want to know (these examples are more geared towards businesses, so feel free to adapt them for your story):
- What’s your career background?
- How did your career change after having children?
- Where did the idea for your business/venture come from?
- How did you move from idea to actual business/venture/product?
- What’s your USP?
- Who’s your target audience?
- How do you spread the word about what you do?
- What’s been your most successful marketing strategy?
- What’s been the biggest obstacle you’ve had to overcome?
- And your proudest moment so far?
- Why is work so important to you?
- Who inspires you?
- How do you balance your business/venture/career with your family?
- What are your three top pieces of advice for someone wanting to do something similar?
(The one question we always like to include is sharing your top three pieces of advice.)
When you send your answers to us, please also send a photo of you and any other images you’d like us to consider including. If we decide to run your story we’ll let you know when it will be published. Email us your interview.
Social media coverage
On the day of publishing we share your interview across our large social media networks, and continue sharing on Twitter every couple of weeks or so – helping people to find you and ensuring your story has longevity.
If you have a client you think would be perfect for Talented Ladies Club, please email us.