World-favorite titles about human nature, behavior, and how to achieve success via communication
Want to find it easier to connect with people, build relationships and achieve your goals? Check out these well-loved books about human nature, behavior, and how to achieve success via communication.
Before becoming a master of negotiation, you have to become your own friend. Understanding personal needs, fears, and strengths will make you a confident and assertive person.
But it is possible to learn to anticipate the behavior and characters of interlocutors, avoid conflict and more easily navigate any social situation. Science has proven that everyone’s behavior can be hacked, much like a complex computer program, when you know how.
By reading human behavior books, you will find it easier to understand why people make certain choices, why they lose their temper, how easy it is to like other people, and how to gain attention (for the right reasons).
And to help you, we’ve gathered together a list of human behavior books that will reveal the secrets of human choices and explain how to get attention. Find the summaries of the titles you like on the Headway app and start changing your life today!
List of the 10 best books on human behavior of all time
Explore the list of psychology books on human behavior that will make you a pro at understanding human characters. Beware – friends will begin to suspect that you can read minds!
- Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erickson
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip and Dan Heath
- Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People by Vanessa Van Edwards
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less by Nicholas Butman
- Games People Play by Eric Berne
- How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes, Joyce Bean
- The Catalyst: How to Change Anyone’s Mind by Jonah Berger
- Transcend: The New Science of Self-Actualization by Scott Barry Kaufman
- Upstream: The Quest to Solve Problems Before They Happen by Dan Heath
All the titles from the list of the best books on understanding human behavior are available on Headway. You can read key facts from the world-famous bestsellers, save insights and get helpful life hacks. Knowledge is power – so check some books on human psychology and behaviour out!