Three ways a real estate agent can improve customer experience
A successful real estate agent thrives on great customer experience. Here are three ways you can give your customers the best possible service.
According to a Walker Study, customer experience will overtake price and product as key brand differentiators by 2021. It seems like customers are increasingly willing to pay for a better customer experience. So it’s more important than every that real estate agents offer consistently excellent customer service. Here are three ways you can do so.
1) Effective communication
Effective communication with your clients is one of the key fundamentals of a successful real estate business. And that doesn’t just mean being able to converse with the professionally; as a real estate agent you will often need to be available to answer questions pretty much around the clock (with reason)!
It’s also crucial that you stay up-to-date about the new broker deals and trends in the market. However, handling all these matters in your business single-handedly without a manager can be a tough job. CRM for real estate agents will enable you to
- Manage your contacts through rich contact profiles and categorization.
- Keep your database and business organized
- Allow marketing automation
- Automated task and appointment reminders
- Real-time sync with Google, Outlook, and more.
Professional contact management systems with intelligent features will also helps you to call the right person whenever you need, saving you time and avoiding errors. The latest mobile app allows you to do all this in the palm of your hand.
2) A professional looking website
Your website is often the first impression someone will have of your business. It’s your virtual shop front and is where you can showcase yourself and your services.
A website that is badly designed, takes hours to load and is misleading will never be attractive for clients. In fact it may even put people off from working with you. So take time and care, and invest in getting a beautifully designed and professionally written website. Ensure it contains all the information a client will need and is integrated with social media.
Your website is such an important business tool that it’s worth investing in professional help to get it right. Here are some of the features your website will need:
- It needs to be professionally-designed and informative
- It needs to display perfectly on mobile devices.
- It needs to allow free subscribe and e-mail alert services
- It needs to capture leads automatically using targeted forms.
- And ideally it will features a great blog.
3) A strong value proposition
A value proposition is a statement that memorably captures the unique value that your company or product/service offers to the market. A strong value proposition is a description of your services, your offers, and why you are better than other brokers in the market.
Having your value proposition established and clearly stated not only makes it easier to connect with target audiences but also helps customers place value in what you offer. It is one of the most effective ways to attract and retain customers and create a more positive customer experience.
Here are some of the ways you can create a strong value proposition:
- Find your target clients: Your first step is to find your target audience, i.e. look for people who are more interested in buying property. Once a target audience is established, research their specific pain points and problems and explain how you can find a solution to their problems
- Study your competition and work to compete: Stay up-to-date about the latest trends and your competitors. Look what you can offer better than them
- Clearly explain the value of your products or services: What is the benefit a customer will be getting when using your products or services?
- Make it clear, compelling, and to the point: A value proposition is not meant to be overly wordy or lengthy. In this case, less is more.