Online workshop: How to create your course idea with us in a morning
Love the idea of creating and selling your own online course… but have no idea what it could be on? Or do you have an idea, but aren’t sure what to call it, how much to charge, or even if it will make money?
Join Talented Ladies Club founder Hannah Martin for a half-day live online workshop and all these questions will be answered! In the Create Your Course Idea workshop, Hannah will personally teach you:
- The two ways you can create an online course
- How to find your perfect course idea using the Magic Three
- How to plan a compelling course transformation
- How to name and price your course so it sells
- Your next steps to bring your course to life
After each live lesson you’ll have time to complete exercises on the PDF worksheets we provide (these can be printed or completed on a device).
If you wish, you can add your ideas onto a workshop spreadsheet and Hannah will feedback on your ideas during the workshop, and make suggestions if possible.
And finally, at the end of the workshop you’ll get a checklist with your next steps to bring your course to life, plus a list of the (free) technology you’ll need.
So by the end of the workshop you’ll have:
- A course idea
- A name for your course
- A price for your course
- The beginnings of your course marketing copy
- A list of next steps
- A list of technology
You’ll be ready to take the next step in bringing your course to life when you are ready – and earning money from it.
When is the workshop?
We will be running this workshop just twice, and there are a maximum of 20 places on each day, to ensure everyone gets value from it.
The dates are:
The price for the workshop is £49 and places will be booked on a first come, first served basis.
Please note that all times for this course are UK times. However, you are welcome to join this online workshop wherever in the world you live. (£49 is approximately $66.)
Why join THIS workshop?
Hannah has been creating and running successful online courses for more than seven years, and helping other people create their own for the past three years. Here’s what people who have completed Create and Sell Your First Course say about the course:
- “You have hands down been the best practical trainer I have watched, listened to, and believed in.” Graham Proud, Four Steps Training and Management Consulting
- “You really are an expert in your field and you communicate your pearls of wisdom so well.” Kate Davies, Freelance Interpreter/Trainer/Consultant
- “Working with Hannah has been fantastic. She puts so much into her course and goes above and beyond.” Rebecca Wilding-Jones, career coach
- “This course is by far the best investment I’ve made in my business to date. Thank you Hannah!” Frances Cushway, career coach
- “This course by Hannah Martin is excellent. Every one of the sessions is packed with practical and clear instructions on every step needed.” Maria Alejandra Gonaldi, calligrapher
- “This course is one of the best courses I have ever done. Incredible content, an incredible tutor and really easy to follow and do.” Marie Hall, Empowerment House
Book your place now
To secure your place on your chosen date, just click on the link:
Book your place on Thursday 10 March 9am-1pm
Book your place on Thursday 17 March 9am-1pm
Please remember that there are only 20 spaces available on each day.
We look forward to meeting you on the workshop and helping you to create your brand new course idea!