Are you making this REALLY common mistake on your Twitter profile?
If you follow someone on Twitter, you want them to follow you back, right? But are you making it easy for them to do so?
With over 33,000 followers we’ve noticed some really basic mistakes that many people make. Ones that stop us (and probably lots of other people too) following them back. So what are these mistakes? Watch this two minute video to find out!
So how do you write the perfect Twitter profile – and encourage other people to follow you and and follow back?
It’s easy, as long as you follow some simple rules, and include three vital elements in your bio copy.
Join Twitter Tune-up, our 10-day online Twitter course, and we’ll take you step by step through creating the perfect Twitter profile – one that will help you to gain more followers (one student on the course increase her followers by an impressive 60% in two weeks)!
We’ll also show you:
- How to set a Twitter strategy that’s aligned to your business goals.
- How to build a community of engaged, interesting and useful followers.
- How to write the perfect tweets – and massively increase your RTs and mentions.
- What you should be tweeting and how often.
- How to use hashtags properly to find new customers and clients.
- How to schedule a week’s worth of tweets in just a few minutes.
- How to transform your tweeting in just half an hour a day.
In fact, we share our entire Twitter strategy with you, and show you exactly how we gained 11,000 followers in the first year we were on Twitter.