Learn how to write brilliant sales copy in our Sales Copy Masterclass
Do you find creating sales copy hard? Feel confused and lost when you try to write it? Frustrated because you don’t know how to really ‘sell’ what you do?
If so, you’re not alone. Many small business owners struggle to write convincing sales pages, emails, brochures and social media posts and ads. As a result, the hard work they’ve put into creating their products and services goes unrewarded.
It’s disheartening, frustrating and undeservedly leads to too many businesses missing out on sales. But it doesn’t need to be that way.
In this live masterclass our founder, award-winning copywriter Hannah Martin, will reveal the secrets of writing sales copy that converts. She’ll lift the veil on the secrets of high performing copy and teach you how to structure and write your own sales copy.
What will you learn in this masterclass?
In this high value class we’ll teach you how to confidently write sales copy that works. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to sound like YOU when writing sales copy, and an easy trick to make sure you do
- The six questions you need to answer before writing sales copy that works
- How to structure your sales copy for everything from sales pages and emails to social media posts
- Why headlines are so important (and how to write them)
- How Hannah Martin got 111% more sales for The Economist with one unusual headline (and what you can learn from it)
- The biggest mistake people make with their sales copy, and how to avoid it
- How to actually WRITE great sales copy (including KISS and bucket words)
- How to make your offers as appealing as possible using a simple formula
- How to overcome writer’s block when writing sales copy
After watching this class you’ll be able to write powerful headlines and carefully structured sales copy that connects and convinces. So you can start bringing in the sales your business deserves.
How can you join the class?
This online class takes place live at 10am UK time on Thursday 28 March and costs £30. But don’t worry if you can’t make the live class. Everyone who signs up to the class will receive a recording of the class to watch afterwards, plus a copy of the class slides, which contain useful research and examples.
You can find out more about the class and book your place here. Once you’ve booked a place you’ll receive an email with a link to join the live class, if you’re able to make it. (Remember, you can still book the class even if you can’t make it live – most people watch our masterclasses on playback.)
Why join THIS class?
This class is taught by Hannah Martin, the founder of Talented Ladies Club. Hannah has over 22 years of award-winning copywriting experience, and has worked at some of the world’s top advertising agencies.
Hannah’s former client list includes Google, HSBC, Waitrose, Ford, Bacardi, Nissan, UNICEF, The Army, BT, Sony, American Express, Cadbury’s, The Guardian, The Sun, Royal Mail, Costa Coffee and many, many more.
Hannah’s sales copy has helped brands increase response and sales – one subscription mailing she write for The Economist increased their response by an incredible 111%. (Hannah reveals how she achieved this in the masterclass.)
Secure your place now!
So if you’re tired of struggling with your sales pages, emails, ads and social media posts, and are ready to start selling more in your business, secure your place on this class – and learn the secrets of writing professional sales copy.
Just think how many more sales you can make in future with what you learn – all for the investment of £30 today.