Join our free online class and plan a brilliant summer!
Worried how you’ll balance work and spending time with your family over the summer? Not sure what will happen to your business or freelance work while you’re on holiday?
We’ve got you covered!
Talented Ladies Club founder Hannah Martin has successfully worked as a freelancer and run a business around her family for the past 12 years. In that time she developed strategies that enabled her to keep her business running over the summer, while spending time with her family – without stress or guilt.
And she is going to share them with you in a free summer planning class this Thursday. Book your place here.
In the class you’ll discover:
- What kind of goals to set yourself for the summer
- Five ways you can easily work around children – and enjoy your summer
- How to manage your customers’ or clients’ expectations
- What to pre-plan and prepare (and how) so you can work less over summer
- Easy ideas for content you can create quickly
- How to make the most of free automation tools
- How to use email templates to save time (after summer too!)
- And how to make sure you have enough money coming in
Hannah will also send you her summer planning worksheet after the class, so you can implement the tips she shares with you.
These tips won’t just help you this summer – many of them can be implemented long term. So you can get more work done, while having more time to spend with your family. You’ll also feel less stress and less guilt.
You can watch this class live at 2pm UK time this Thursday 30 June. The class should take about 30 minutes.
Don’t worry if you can’t watch it live – we know many of you work or live in different time zones. Sign up the class even if you can’t make it live and we will send you the recording and the worksheet afterwards.
So you can watch the class in your own time and start implementing Hannah’s tips for a brilliant summer where you can enjoy time with your family worry-free.
Book your free place on the class here to watch live, or get the recording (and free worksheet) after.