Is FEAR holding you back? Learn how to defeat it using B.R.A.V.E. in our free webinar
Does fear hold you back? Does worry about failure stop you from even trying? Would you love to achieve more…. If you could only get out of your own way?!
In a free webinar at 10am UK time on Tuesday 12 October, our founder, qualified psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner Hannah Martin will share the seven biggest fears that stop people from achieving their big goals.
And she’ll reveal her B.R.A.V.E. secret to having the courage to make your dreams happen.
In this free class you’ll discover:
- Why your comfort zone is an uncomfortable place to hide
- Why failure is a GOOD thing, and should be embraced
- How nobody cares about you (in the nicest possible way!)
- What you can learn from the ‘failures’ of some of America’s brightest minds
- Why focusing on your big goal can be demoralising – and what to do instead
- How to ‘chunk’ your way past your fears
- The simple reframe that helps you to be visible without feeling like a narcissist!
- Why you need permission to stop caring about others
- And many more practical psychological insights
Hannah will also teach you a simple but powerful exercise to rationalise and eliminate any fears that are stopping you. And finally, to make it even easier, and less intimidating to take the first step, she’ll end the class by setting you her B.R.A.V.E. challenge.
And to ensure you get the most from this free webinar, AND take positive action afterwards we’ll also send you a free B.R.A.V.E. worksheet when you register. (Can’t join us live? Book your place anyway and we’ll send you a recording afterwards.)
This is the webinar to watch if you’re not yet working towards your dreams, and are ready to stop sabotaging yourself and achieve your true potential. To book your free place just click here now.