Watch our webinar – how to launch yourself as a virtual assistant
Fancy becoming a virtual assistant (VA)? Or already working as a VA and love some tips to help you build a successful (and profitable) business?
We recently hosted a webinar with Catherine Gladwyn from Delegate VA, and author of How to be a VA (you can watch the video below). In the class, Catherine shares advice on setting yourself up as a successful VA, and answers a wide range of questions, including:
- Should I call myself a VA?
- How can I find more clients?
- I’ve priced too low! How can I raise my prices?
- I offer a special introductory rate of £15/hour. Is this a good idea?
- How can I plan a social media strategy?
- How can I grow my Facebook audience without paying for ads?
- What insurance do I need?
- When do I need to register with HMRC?
In the class Catherine and Hannah also mention a few resources. You can access them here:
- You can download our free social media timetable (with instructions) here
- You can download Catherine’s free PDF on how to get new VA clients here
- You can buy Catherine’s book here
- You can book onto Catherine’s LinkedIn class tomorrow here
And you can find Catherine and us on Facebook here:
- The TLC Business Club
- The Delegate VA Facebook page
We hope you enjoy the class and the resources!