Watch our video interview with NHS pelvic health physiotherapist Ena
Ever thought about becoming a physiotherapist? Find out what it’s like working in the NHS, and what qualifications and attributes you need in our video interview.
As you know, we are currently partnering with the NHS on their new recruitment campaign We are the NHS. So we were delighted to have the opportunity to speak to Ena, an NHS physiotherapist who specialises in pelvic health.
Watch our video interview with Ena to find out:
- What does a typical day at work look like for Ena?
- How old was she when she decided to become a physiotherapist and what events led up to her taking that decision?
- Has she always worked in the NHS? And if not, what did she do before and why did she decide to change?
- What’s the best part of her job?
- What opportunities for progression exist in the NHS?
- Do you need any qualifications to be a physiotherapist, and if so, what are they?
- What skills and attributes do you need to become a physiotherapist?
- How does Ena feel about working for the NHS?
- What advice would Ena give to people considering a career switch into becoming a physiotherapist?
You can watch the video below. And if you want to find out more about becoming a physiotherapist (or any other career in the health service), you can download your free guide to an NHS career here.