Join our FREE webinar: How to plan a marketing strategy that WORKS in just seven steps
Love more customers and more sales, but don’t feel your current marketing plan (if you have one) is working?
If so you’re not alone. According to a study by Outbound Engine, as many as 50% of small business owners don’t have a marketing strategy – which means they’re missing out on valuable sales, growth and profit.
Join Talented Ladies Club founder Hannah Martin for a free webinar at 10am UK time on Tuesday 1 February and discover how to plan a marketing strategy that WORKS in just seven steps.
In this free online class Hannah will explain:
- Two reasons why you need to be crustal clear about your target audience
- And a powerful example of how this can immediately turn around your sales results
- The biggest mistake small businesses and freelancers make with their marketing journey
- The key information you need to know before creating marketing messaging
- Why you need to plan your content – and what you need to do it
- How a SMART goal can make or break your marketing
- What you need to do once your marketing plan is up and running
You’ll also learn how Hannah was able to increase the profits of Talented Ladies Club by 3,150% in just five years – while working half the number of hours, thanks to marketing.
You’ll find this webinar helpful if:
- You’ve been running your business (or working as a freelancer) for a while but haven’t yet cracked how to consistently bring in sales or bookings
- You’re starting out and want to get your marketing plan right from the outset
- You’re tired of sales gimmicks and guesswork and want to do marketing properly
The right marketing strategy will transform your business or freelance career. After watching this class you’ll have a much clearer idea of what a plan needs to include, and the process of creating one.
Book your place now and get a recording if you can’t make it
And you can book your free place here right now by clicking the link below:
How to plan a marketing strategy that WORKS in seven steps
Time and date: 10am UK time Tuesday 1 February
Can’t join us live? Book your place anyway and we’ll send you the recording to watch in your own time afterwards.