Free SEO class: Discover the secrets of creating content that ranks on Google
Wish you knew the secrets of creating online content that rocketed to the top of Google and got thousands of clicks a week?
That’s exactly what we are going to reveal to you in a brand new SEO class Eight things you need to do if you want your content to rank. The webinar takes place at 1pm UK time on Tuesday 24 January, and will be recorded for non-attendees.
In this free class you’ll learn:
- Four things you need to do to get your SEO basics right (without these you won’t rank)
- Why SEO is always changing
- How to pick the right keyword for your content
- The six places you need to use your keyword in your content
- Why related keywords are so important, and how to find them
- An important new keyword change by Google you need to know
- Why E-A-T is important and how to use with (with example)
We also show you examples from Google’s own guidelines so you can understand how they are evaluating your content.
Book your free place on our class now – and get a recording
By the time the class is over you’ll know exactly what you need to do when creating content – a web page or a blog – if you want it to rank on Google.
This class is completely free, but you do need to register to watch it. To secure your free place just click here now.
Our free classes are always packed with value. Here’s what people have said about them:
- Brilliantly clear! This is soooo helpful and brilliant.
- Lovely and clear – and inspiring!
- I really enjoyed that. What a great way to start my New Year learnings. Great content and great authenticity.
- Just wanted to say a big thank you for your interesting and informative lunch and learn today, I loved it!
- The idea to make a worksheet is very helpful. It seems so easy now.
We always recommend joining our classes live as you can ask questions at the end. But we understand that many of our readers are not in the UK, so we will record this class and send the recoding out afterwards. So please do book your place even if you can’t join us live.
Click here to secure your place for our live class, AND to get a copy of the class recording.