Don’t sweat the small stuff – our pick of embellished sweatshirts
Who says sweatshirts need to be relegated to the gym? Right now the high street is awash with embellished sweatshirts that were never designed to go anywhere near a cross trainer.
To help you find the perfect glam sweatshirt, we’ve picked out our five designer and high street favourites.
Our five favourite embellished sweatshirts
- Phillip Lim kicks off our pick of embellished sweatshirts. If you don’t want to splurge £625 on this gem encrusted sweatshirt, check out my my high street ‘inspired by’ offerings below.
- J.Crew have marched onto the UK high street this week, and while it may be cheaper to purchase stateside, this version is still a snip compared to Lim’s! Be careful to order UK sizes.
- This is a longer line sweatshirt from Next, great teamed with a legging or skinny trouser and flat, over the knee boots.
- Get more dazzle from this French Connection sweatshirt. For a casual evening look wear with boyfriend jeans and some heeled court shoes.
- And my personal favourite from Zara. I’ve already ordered it so get it quick before they sell out! I’ll wear it with skinny jeans when I work from home to give my off duty look a bit of sparkle.
By Karen Skagerlind of Wardrobe Wand.