Are you coming to the Work & Family Show?
Next Friday, the Work & Family Show is back at ExCeL London, with advice, inspiration and plenty of words of wisdom for ambitious mums.
This year, the Work & Family Show has teamed up with the Baby Show to offer you one ticket for both events – giving you access to even more businesses and inspiration.
Hear personal and practical advice
As well as meeting friendly and knowledgeable exhibitors, you can also hear personal and practical advice on the stage. Some of the amazing women (and men!) you can hear talk include:
- Businesswoman and author Annabel Karmel.
- Bryony Gordon from the Telegraph.
- Lisa Smosarski, Launch Editor at Stylist Magazine.
- Nicola Huelin from CEO Mums.
- Ben and Ollie Black from My Family Care.
- Hannah Martin from Talented Ladies Club.
- Sarah Jackson from Working Families.
- And many more.
Get help on a range of topics
Talks take place on the Baby Show stage and are open to all visitors. The topics covered include:
- CV Master class.
- Building your network.
- Balancing act.
- Building your personal brand.
- Inspirational sessions.
The show takes place Friday 20-Sunday 22 February 2015, and tickets cost £13.95 in advance, and £20 on the door (you can book your ticket now here). Children under 12 are free, and grandparent tickets are £11.50 in advance.
We look forward to seeing you there!