After watching this class you'll finally understand:
- The three parties who matter in SEO, and what their different agendas are.
- The ONE thing Google needs to know in order to rank your site in their search results (and why that's useful to you).
- The three main clues search engines like Google look for in your site when deciding where to rank you.
- Why your SEO isn't finished when someone visits your website, and four things that will help.
- The three main types of keyword - and the big mistake many small businesses make with them.
- Which two types of keywords you should aim to rank for - and the magic three things they'll give you.
- The two big keyword mistakes to avoid, and an easy trick to help you find the right ones.
- The seven different places you should use your keywords.
- Why the right backlinks are important, and the two questions you should ask when getting links
- The EIGHT factors Google looks at when judging your backlinks.
Most importantly, you'll understand exactly how SEO works and what you need to start doing right now to rank for the right keywords.