Learn how to build webinars that convert in an hour
Love to run webinars but don’t know where to start? Or scared you won’t be any good? Find out how to plan and promote webinars that convert in our practical masterclass.
Webinars are one of the most powerful sales tools. They can help to build your list, raise your profile and sell your products. You can even earn money from them by charging a fee to join.
But too many businesses are missing out because they don’t know where to get started. They assume webinars are hard to do, that they’ll be too nervous to run one, or don’t have anything valuable to share.
Webinars are easier than you think – when you know how!
But that’s not true. Webinars are more simple than you think to do, and you don’t need to be a confident presenter to run a successful class.
You just need to learn how to plan, structure, create and promote a webinar that converts. And to help you do exactly that, we’ve recorded a one-hour masterclass for you.
By the time you’ve finished our practical masterclass, you’ll be ready to start planning your first webinar. We’ll even give you a worksheet to make planning your first webinar REALLY easy.
What will you learn?
We’ve been running successful webinars and paid masterclasses for six years – and they’re worth thousands of pounds a year to us. In this Webinar Masterclass you’ll learn:
- The three most common types of webinar, and how each helps you
- The software you need to host one – including free products (and paid products with free trials you can use)
- The three questions you need to answer when planning a webinar
- How to research your audience’s biggest pain points
- What kind of freebie to offer – and a quick, free way to create one
- The optimum length for a free webinar and a paid masterclass
- The one magic question you need to ask to ensure your webinar delivers maximum value
- The four golden rules to follow when planning content for your webinar
- How to design your webinar or masterclass slides – and how much text you need to add
- The easy pivot line that takes you from teaching to selling
- How to craft your sales pitch, and encourage people to act
- How to promote your webinar using the question, answer, solution approach
- How to use curiosity language (with examples) to boost sign ups and sales
- The back end technology you need to sign people up to a paid masterclass – and how to use it for free
- The seven-step process to follow to bring your webinar or paid masterclass to life
After watching this class you’ll understand the entire process of creating webinars and paid masterclasses, and will be ready to start putting our seven-step process into action and creating your own.
Why watch this class NOW?
With so much of business going online in lockdown, there’s never been a more important time to learn how to teach, grow your audience, sell and even make money from webinars.
Our class covers everything you need to know – from choosing what type of webinar to run, to planning your topic, creating your class, designing your branded slides and promoting to get sign ups. We even show you how to sell on your webinar – without feeling awkward.
Webinars have been a powerful sales tool for us for many years now, and over the past year we’ve turned them into a revenue stream with high value, paid masterclasses.
If you’d like to learn how to do the same, watch our Webinar Masterclass now.
“So many great practical tips”
To help you put your new knowledge into action and create your first webinar, as well as the live class and recording you’ll also get:
- A copy of the class slides.
- An ebook of the full class.
- A webinar planning worksheet.
You get lifetime access to the class and workbooks so you can return to them whenever you need.
Here’s what people have said about the class:
- “That was such a great class! I had children and husband wandering in and out so I’ll go back and listen again. But so many great practical tips. Will be putting it into action soon.” – Jade
- “Brilliant!” – Joy
- “Thanks, this has been really helpful” – Sue
So if you’re ready to build webinars that convert, watch our Webinar masterclass right now.