Join us live at TWO events for ambitious mums in Herts this June
Need a little career or business inspiration? Fancy meeting us in the flesh? This June we’re very excited to be event partners at the fabulous new Mums Enterprise Roadshow.
Mums Enterprise Roadshow was created by event planner Lindsey Fish. Frustrated at the lack of events aimed at mothers like her, Lindsey decided to use her skills to start her own, and inspire, empower and connect mums.
Together with graphic designer Lucy Chaplin, she’s launching Mums Enterprise Roadshow in 2016 with two events, both starting at 10am and within easy reach of London and surrounding areas:
- Thursday 9 June at Moor Park Mansion, Rickmansworth
- Saturday 18 June at Paradise Wildlife Park, Broxbourne
What can you expect?
Both days are packed with career and business workshops, exhibitors and treats, including:
- Over 30 expert exhibitors offering services, support, work and business opportunities.
- 30-minute practical workshops with featured experts.
- Q&A panel of successful mums.
- All day refreshments and buffet lunch.
- Goody bags!
Come and join our workshops
Our own Hannah Martin will be sharing her wisdom in workshops at both events. The topics she’ll be covering include:
- Writing your one page business plan – Just as you’d never embark on a long journey without a map (or at least an idea of your destination), you should never launch a business without a plan. Discover how to plot a business that fits your life perfectly with a simple but powerful one page business plan.
- How to charge for your services – What’s the ‘right’ amount to charge for your services? And how can you make sure your clients are happy to pay it? Learn how to set your rate, and discover the secrets to confidently asking for, and getting, it. (Plus find out how to deal with clients who try to haggle you down.)
- Tackling your one page marketing plan – Do you know your marketing needs to be more targeted, but feel daunted by the idea of writing a strategy or plan (or don’t know how to)? Find out the simple basics every professional plan needs to cover, and write your own easy one page plan.
Meet other mums
The two events will be packed with not just experts, but other ambitious mums, making it the perfect opportunity to make new connections and friends. And catering is covered by your ticket, so you can just relax and enjoy the day once you’re there.
Book your tickets now
Tickets for the events are selling fast, so if you want to secure your place we recommend you book soon! Tickets for the day, including catering, cost just £35 plus booking fee. But if you quote MOON when booking you’ll get £5 off. You can book your tickets here right now.
It really is a fabulous day out, and we look forward to meeting some of you there!