Ready to join an elite cohort of female entrepreneurs and take your business up a level?
We’ve now opened up an application-only coaching VIP group for women with established businesses, and for a limited time I invite you to apply for a place.
Is this the right opportunity for you?
Does this sound familiar? You’re an entrepreneur with an established business, but you’re not satisfied.
- Maybe your business growth or sales have plateaued and you don’t know how to get them moving again.
- Maybe you’ve fallen out of love with what you’re doing; feel uninspired or lack direction.
- Maybe your brand or offering feels a bit stale or undeveloped (or you’ve outgrown it) and you don’t know how to fix it.
- Maybe your offering is fantastic but you’re just not getting the sales you need.
- Maybe you lack confidence in your pricing, sales approach or general marketing.
- Maybe you lack confidence in yourself or suffer from imposter syndrome, and worry that you’re holding yourself back.
- Maybe you miss having a team of peers to share problems, successes or sense check things when you need it.
- Or maybe you just want – and know you can achieve – more, and need help to take it up a gear.
If any of this feels familiar, we get it. We’ve felt it too. And after struggling alone for too long, we found that business coaching was the shift we and our business needed to step up a gear and finally start making serious progress (and money).
It’s why we continue to invest in business coaching ourselves – every single month.
It’s also why we’ve opened up the TLC VIP Club, an application only six-month programme working in a small cohort directly with our founder, Hannah Martin.
Boutique coaching for women who want results
They say you’re the average of the six people you spend the most time with. And this has never been truer than in business.
Surrounding yourself with successful, ambitious and motivated women will propel your business forward, and shape you into the confident, affluent entrepreneur you deserve to be.
That’s why the TLC VIP Club is restricted to a maximum of 10 places. It’s also application only, which means only the right women will fill those places.
It’s a boutique coaching experience for women who want to see real results, and are prepared to put in the work to make it happen.
Over six months you’ll work through six modules that will dig down into the heart of your business, and get it working properly, from the foundations up.
Your six-month programme
Over the six months you’ll have access to workbooks, exercises, videos and carefully picked Talented Ladies Club courses to work through in your own time, and help you progress through the programme.
Here’s what you’ll cover:
Month one – Mission and goals
- Finding your personal motivation
- Setting your business vision
- Identifying your business goals
- Planning your strategy
- Establishing goals for the next six months
Month two – Customer love
- Identifying your real customers
- Working out how to attract them
- Writing your customer acquisition plan
- And your retention strategy
- Finding your up and cross selling opportunities
Month three – Mindset
- Writing your money story
- Spotting (and eliminating) your upper limits
- Killing off your B-girl
- Getting a Profit Mindset
- Finding your Zone of Genius
Month four – Brand
- Planning your branding
- Identifying your values
- Working out your real USP
- Getting your website right
Month five – Profitability
- Honing your offering
- Identifying your buyers
- Pricing your offering properly
- Building your product ladder
- Finding the best sales strategy
- Looking for any money you’re leaving on the table
Month six – Visibility
- Writing your marketing plan
- Planning and implementing your social media strategy
- Identifying your PR plan
- Establishing yourself as an influencer
- Building an engaged community
- Revisiting your initial goals for these six months
You may think that you have mastered some or even most of this in your business, but in our experience these are the areas that most businesses need to revisit and work on to see the growth and profit increases they desire.
This programme is an MOT for these areas of your business – they are not beginner’s lessons.
Weekly hour-long coaching calls with Hannah
Every week we’ll have a group one-hour coaching call with Hannah. We’ve been running live coaching classes and spotlight sessions for several years now, and understand exactly how to squeeze the most value out of them for you.
Each week we’ll spend half an hour on questions and teaching related to that month’s topic. And half an hour on general business questions in a hot seat format, so you can get valuable, in-the-moment advice for your business.
To ensure that everyone gets a turn and we use the hour wisely, we’ll ask for questions to be submitted in advance.
Your own private Facebook sanctuary
If you’re like us you’re probably in several Facebook groups already. But the TLC VIP Club Group is entirely different.
Inside are your cohort, and only your cohort (plus us). It’s a private, safe space for you to share business questions or problems, or ask for advice on your website, copy pricing etc, and get intelligent feedback from entrepreneurs who know your business and whom you respect.
When does the TLC VIP Club open?
The Club officially opens in September 2018, however we are filling spaces now. Once you’ve secured your place we’ll send you a questionnaire to complete over the summer so we can get to know more about your business and you, and the goals you want to achieve, so we can make sure you get what you need from the programme.
This is your only chance to work directly with Hannah
Hannah Martin is the founder of Talented Ladies Club, an award-winning copywriter with over 21 years’ experience working for some of the world’s top ad agencies and brands. She’s also a qualified psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner and experienced business coach.
She’s written and taught several business courses and programmes, is a popular speaker, and was voted the favourite workshop teacher at a Mumsnet training day.
Hannah is extremely knowledgeable and experienced, not just in running businesses, but growing profitable businesses. She’s also passionate about working with female entrepreneurs and helping them achieve the success they deserve.
And by joining the TLC VIP Club you get access to all Hannah’s expertise for your business.
“I’m like me, but better”
If you’d love to know what it feels like to work with Hannah, and the kind of results you can get in just one hour (so just think about the changes you’ll see in six months), watch this video with Jaz Ampaw-Farr:
How can you secure your place on the programme?
To secure your place on the programme you need to book a discovery call with Hannah, so you can both feel confident that this is the right choice for you.
Once your place is confirmed you can spend the summer relaxing, comfortable in the knowledge that in September you’ll be rolling your sleeves up and growing your business with the help of a hand-picked peer group and Hannah’s expertise. And can look forward to ending 2018 on a real high.
If you’d like to book a discovery call with Hannah Martin to find out if the TLC VIP Club is right for you, email her now to request a time.