We want to wish all our readers – talented ladies and the odd man – a very merry Christmas and successful New Year.
We hope you have a wonderful festive break with your families and friends. We’ve got a couple of articles planned to tide you through the next week, including an interview with home-working travel counsellor and mum of three Helene Weedon, and some important advice about your tax return (sorry!).
We’ll also pick out a few of our favourite older articles you may have missed, if you’re looking for advice and inspiration over the holidays.
See what you can look forward to in January!
2014 promises to be an exciting year. And to see it in properly, we’ve got loads of great articles lined up for January. Here are just a few of the features you can look forward to in the New Year:
- How UK companies can improve their flexible working policies
- Why mums shouldn’t feel guilty, and how to stop feeling it
- Five expert tips to winter-proof your skin
- How to overcome the twin evils of perfectionism and procrastination
- How to eat your way to productivity when working at home
- Your first 10 steps to a successful freelance career
- How can you lose your Christmas weight and keep it off
- Five tactics to help you conquer your freelance fears
- Five expert networking tips to help boost your confidence and skills
- How to find the perfect coach for you
- Why volunteering could be the ideal career boost for you
- An interview with Ali Golds – founder of the Juno Project
- Why ill-health could be the best thing to happen to you
- Six professional HR tips to get your CV noticed
- Real life inspiration from stylist Sally Smy
In the meantime, we’ll leave you to oversized turkeys, bad cracker jokes and 5am Christmas morning wake ups. Have a wonderful time!