Who says sweatshirts need to be relegated to the gym? Right now the high street is awash with embellished sweatshirts that were never designed to go anywhere near a cross trainer.
To help you find the perfect glam sweatshirt, we’ve picked out our five designer and high street favourites.
Our five favourite embellished sweatshirts
- Phillip Lim kicks off our pick of embellished sweatshirts. If you don’t want to splurge £625 on this gem encrusted sweatshirt, check out my my high street ‘inspired by’ offerings below.
- J.Crew have marched onto the UK high street this week, and while it may be cheaper to purchase stateside, this version is still a snip compared to Lim’s! Be careful to order UK sizes.
- This is a longer line sweatshirt from Next, great teamed with a legging or skinny trouser and flat, over the knee boots.
- Get more dazzle from this French Connection sweatshirt. For a casual evening look wear with boyfriend jeans and some heeled court shoes.
- And my personal favourite from Zara. I’ve already ordered it so get it quick before they sell out! I’ll wear it with skinny jeans when I work from home to give my off duty look a bit of sparkle.
By Karen Skagerlind of Wardrobe Wand.