http://trafokazje.eu/?q=exam-questions-acct-301-devry&f08=ae exam questions acct 301 devry
How flexible work benefits employers
- Research shows that employees who work flexibly are more satisfied with their jobs and lives, and enjoy a better work-life balance.
- Employees with flexible working arrangements are up to 30% less likely to suffer from stress and burnout.
- A national study conducted by America’s Families and Work Institute found that employees of flexible companies had less negative spillover from their life outside work, enabling them to be more productive.
- Studies have found that giving employees more control over their working patterns had positive effects on their health and wellbeing, including better sleep and lower risk of heart disease.
- In a 2009 US survey, 90% of organisations said their work/life balance programs improved employee satisfaction, and 74% said they improved staff retention.
- JP Morgan Chase found that 95% of employees working in an environment where the manager is sensitive to work and personal life (including flexibility) felt motivated to exceed expectations.
- 84% of female managers at Bristol-Myers Squibb said that informal flexibility helped keep them at the company.
- Flexible working helps to attract talent – 30% of female Bristol-Myers Squibb employees said that flexible work options were a factor in their decision to join the company.