Who’s your business role model? To help inspire you, The Brighton School of Business and Marketing have put together this infographic of today’s top female entrepreneurs.
(If you fancy following in their footsteps, we’ve added links to some of our best advice on starting your own business at the bottom!)
Want to follow in their footsteps?
Read tips on how to start your own successful business:
- Six business ideas for mums
- How to start a business – your first 10 steps
- 10 things you should never do when starting a business
- Four things you must consider before starting a business
- Five reasons why mums’ businesses fail
- Three easy ways to test if your business idea will make money
And finally, find out how our membership club Kickstart has all the tools, resources and support you need (from 100+ workbooks to live video classes) to help you confidently start and grow a business you love, on your terms. You can learn more about Kickstart here.Hannah Martin