Are you missing your Easter break already? If you managed to get away with your family (or even without them!) you may be finding the return to the weekly work/school routine tough.
To help you get back into the swing of non-holiday everyday life with enthusiasm, and start next week with a renewed energy and productivity, check out these articles from our site:
- How to eat your way to productivity.
- Why do we procrastinate? And how to cheat your brain into working.
- Six time management and balance tips.
- How to wear colour to change the way you feel at work.
- How to work during your period.
- Quick and easy ideas for an instant lift.
Six ways to beat the back to work blues – infographic
If you’d like more inspiration (and productivity tips), Medway Leisure Travel have created a handy infographic sharing six ways to beat the back to work blues.
Infographic created by Medway Leisure travel.Kary Fisher